Tuesday 24 October 2017

A horrible trip fail...

Saturday, 21st October 2017

the trip with brother Pimu around Jakarta


Let me tell you, that my first trip was somewhere between good and horrible...

then this second was was shi- very horrible.. yup, i actually manage to NOT found Brother Pimu at the designated place, because the GPS was totally effed because it has been shitstorm for the pas few weeks...

my mother, grand mother and, Brother Pimu, all send me the location via SMS and Whatsapp, it all says to go to SDN Keramat 01, but Google maps Directed me to another location...

I departed from my grandmother's house at 7.15 and spent 2 Hours searching for the location.

my grandmother's maid asks her son to take me to the place, and we both gave up searching for it when brother Pimu says that the busway he was on had already departed...

and i was also not feeling so well that time, so i ask the driver to take me back home, and then i call brother, Pimu, apolgize and tell him that i will not come and join them later on for that day..

after that i slept because i was so exhausted...


and that's it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kasih komentar yaa, nanti Ariq bales deh.. :-)